Our Baby Girl's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

February 28, 2010

Our Family Likes Food

So avocado wasn't a hit, but Maggie seems to like sweet potatoes and sweet peas just fine.  Oatmeal for breakfast is just so-so, but when dinner time comes she gobbles up her veggies and rice cereal happily.  The varying colors of food that end up in her hair, under her chin and other random places makes bathtime interesting.   She doesn't seem to mind the mess and it's nothing a little soap and water can't clean up so Jared and I just smile and laugh along with her.

Jared's been working out with a trainer a few days a week, so when he emailed me one afternoon to say he was having a very busy workday Maggie and I decided to fatten him up with a treat when he got home.  It's moments like this that remind me how lucky I am to have the health, energy, and time to take care of my family.  Mags and I made a quick run to the store and had german chocolate brownies waiting for Jared when he walked in the door.  A crazy workday is always made better with chocolate and baby kisses.


Sweet Potato Face

Daddy's Special Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment