Our Baby Girl's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

October 2, 2009

Gettin' in a Groove...

As we approach 6 weeks of having a daughter we're starting to get in a groove.  Maggie's learned the difference between day and night, and at night she's finally sleeping in her own room thanks to this great contraption called the Nap Nanny.  It's really nothing more than a piece of foam covered by a soft blanket but it lets her sleep at a 30' angle, which seems to make all the difference.  I secretly think it may have magical powers. In fact, she's sleeping soundly right this second while I quickly update Flinn Village with some recent photos.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten in the groove of caring my camera with me much so I have just a few photos. 

As for me, I'm really starting to love being Petunia's mommy and am learning a lot of tricks to keep our days running smoothly.  Of  course, every day is still Saturday to me...except yesterday when I thought it was Monday (it was Thursday).  And I am anxiously awaiting my pre-baby body to return, praying that when she returns she brings my memory with her.  I miss both of them!

Maggie's First Playdate with Louisa, aka "Weezy"


Our Trip to Dallas (this is where I should have taken more pictures)
Maggie and Her Cousin, Sadie



Grammy Telling Stories


Playing Peek-a-Boo with Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment