Our Baby Girl's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June 1, 2009

Flinn Family Baby Shower

Jared and I had an awesome weekend with the rest of the Flinn clan. Jared's mom and our sisters-in-law hosted a wonderful couples shower for us. It was a lot of fun celebrating with family!

My favorite moment was when Jared's great uncle Cameron (great in both meanings of the word) said he was glad we didn't ask him to play any games. He'd been worried about that. When I asked "did you think we were going to ask you to put on a pink diaper?" He said, "well that I could probably do!" Hah!

The Parents to be
Our Hosts - Cohen (22 mths), Amanda, Jesse
Jared's Favorite Gift - St. Louis Cardinal Onesies from Danny
Grandma and Grandpa Flinn with the Newest Flinn Boys
Beau, Cohen, Brayden
Maggie's Very Own Chair -- This Made Me Cry
I loooove this outfit!
The Black Onesie Says "This is My Little Black Dress" and it has a pink tutu to go with it!
The Twins with Cohen
Cohen Was Fascinated by the Balloons
Brayden's Sweet Face

No comments:

Post a Comment