Our Baby Girl's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Jared, Truxton, and I went to SW MO for the long weekend. My mom's beautiful friends, Paula, Rhonda, and Debbie, hosted a brunch for baby Maggie and I. They are so sweet! And a complete riot. I love hanging out with these women.

Jared and Dad discovered the latest inhabitant of the lake property -- a bob cat! Now I'm just waiting for Truxton to find the critter and hope my dog can take on a cat. While Jared was at the lake mom, Boo, and I had a girl's night-in, in proper fashion of course -- pajamas, fried chicken, potatoes, biscuits, and brownies wrapped up with a chick flick.

We're driving back to KC Monday with a truck load of new baby stuff including an awesome antique dresser we found for the nursery. We also scored a relatively inexpensive rustic iron bird bath that will serve as the liquor stand for Jared's den. I'm looking forward to getting it all unpacked and organized. Just a few good finds to make our little Flinn Village more cozy.

The Hostesses with the Mostesses
Debbie, Paula, and Rhonda

Aunt Boo, Mom-to-Be, Grammy

Becca Introducing Her Guinea Pig, Lili, to Truxton
Truxton's Thinking "Mmmm, Breakfast"

Making Our Favorite Treat -- Ooey, Gooey, Chocolately Brownies
Integrity Hills Bob Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment