Our Baby Girl's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

July 22, 2009

Maggie's Nursery Complete

The nursery is officially ready and awaiting the arrival of Magdalyn Elizabeth. Jared and I have had such a great time putting her room together. It was wonderful having this project to focus on these past 8 months. It gave us a chance to spend time together, reflecting on what parenthood may be like. We'll forever have memories and stories of our evenings painting, hanging, and arranging and I'm so grateful for each moment spent together in this room. I can't hardly imagine what the next moments will be like.

Thanks to everyone who provided hand-me-downs and gifts. I do not take any of it forgranted and am overwhelmed with the blessings God has offered us. We are not deserving but we are grateful.
To Maggie ~ we look forward to meeting you and hope you like the space we've prepared for you. Love, Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog....obviously :) The nursery is beautiful!!! I think we have similar taste. Can't wait to meet little Maggie!!!

    -Christi

    ReplyDelete