Our Baby Girl's Growing Up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

May 10, 2009

Vacation Ends

Jared and I had a productive vacation week at home after returning from Dallas. I'm sure a week of house work doesn't seem like much of a vacation to most, but we love the time we take off each May to prepare our house for a wonderful summer. In addition to all the projects we completed we also enjoyed seeing Jason Mraz in concert for our third anniversary, May 6; a visit from my dad; and having our friends, The Charlsens and The Sagers, over for dinner. Jared got a little golfing in and I treated myself to a nice long pedicure at the spa. Tomorrow it's back to work for both of us.



Jared Built a Window Box for our Kitchen Herbs

I Planted A Lot of Flower




Dad and Jared Ate Mussel
We Put Together Our New (kid friendly) Kitchen Table
Jared Built a Picket Fence
And I Stained It. Here's the Finished Product

No comments:

Post a Comment